Pollinator Push Garden - 16 Pack
Help save our pollinators. Each Push Garden includes a curated selection of perennial wild flower seeds, nutrient rich grow medium, and instructions for planting a 1 sq. ft. garden patch.
Bees, butterflies and hummingbirds play an integral role in our food supply. These creatures are facing extinction, due to variables including modern agriculture practices and increased use of pesticides. The need to save our pollinators cannot be understated. Be a part of the solution and plant a garden today!
10% of the proceeds from each sale will be donated to the Pollinator Partnership. The Pollinator Partnership is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and the largest in the world dedicated exclusively to the protection and promotion of pollinators and their ecosystems.
- 16 Pollinator Push Gardens
- Perennial Wildflower Seed Blend
- Nutrient Rich Grow Medium
- Planting Instructions
- Unit Size: 5" h x 1.5" d
- Display Box: 8"l x 8"w x 8"h
- Bee Blend: China Aster, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Lavender Hyssop, Plains Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Wild Bergamont, Black-Eyed Susan
- Butterfly Blend: Black-Eyed Susan, Butterfly Milkweed, Dwarf Cosmos, Perennial Lupine, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Plains Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Wild Bergamot
- Hummingbird Blend: Perennial Lupine, Sweet William Pinks, Rocket Larkspur, Spurred Snapdragon, Wild Bergamot, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Black-Eyed Susan
- Oprah's Favorite Thing
- Made in the USA